View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 11:02 AM   #4122 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
you know...disclaimer: I have only talked about doing this...
How hard or illegal is it to wire things up so that your vehicle will set off a shock when touched?
I'm assuming this is illegal or it would be common place.
But grrrr, thieves annoy the h3ll outra me.
lol good idea but not going to work it would interfere with a bunch of other things since majority of the car is metal and conducts electricity

basically you would have one big short circuit once you turned it all on for the first time…… might do a lot of damage to your cars electrical system to!

best bet is to buy some kind of security system either an alarm or a dash cam.

another option is buy two sets of locks so they need to use the special tool two times more per wheel thus making it more difficult and taking a lot longer. also the lock removal tool is only good for so many uses before you need another and they are not the cheapest