View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:00 AM   #4104 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I'm just aggravated because I don't know if the damn thing just came off when I was breaking them in or if someone is really trying to take them. And now I'll just have to spend more money for a garage because the complex decided to not have security like they told us they would. Excuse me while I go punch something.
honestly locks are pretty easy to remove with the right tools. if the bandits (bandits ) wanted to steal them they would've already taken them.

that said, i think your tire place either forgot to torque that one lock, or a squirrel came by and took it home with him to find a matching key.

on the garage. you just have to work harder when you want nice things. its just the way it its. it's more effective to get a tilt sensor installed vs wheel locks imho.