Thread: roof Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkotic2001 View Post
Hello Guys/Gals,

I been wanting to black out my Z's Roof with the black vinyl. I have some questions that I hope you guys can answer.

Where did you get the Black vinyl, did it come precut or did you have to cut it?

If you did the instal was it easy or was it hard. I could not find a DIY for this on the site.

I live in El Paso, Texas Very hot summers and somewhat cold winters How long will this actually last. Will it fade and if you have the vinyl wrap on your Z has it faded or does it still look new? I do garage my car but not at work it sits outside in the sun all day long.

One last thing if I decide to take it off in the future will it peel/strip off the clear coat, or paint.
I'd suggest you let a professional do it unless you have some knowledge and experience with vinyl application. I bought a pre-cur roof from bluebat but it did not go well and ended up trashing it. So if you are inexperienced I'd like to suggest you pay someone to do it.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote