View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:32 PM   #42 (permalink)
Juan@Fontana
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32
Juan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalapagas View Post
My plan was for my TPS/RPM window switch to activate on 3rd and 4rth and if this is the case then a 75 shot with a tranny cooler should suffice or so I believe...of course all this would be done with an uprev tune not just slap it on and call it a day. Decisions decisions...I've been told by you and another forum member that the gears itself brings out the monster in our vehicle (NA of course) but I just thought for a second with gears stacked with some nitrous could be epic but like most of you say its not a great idea...
it would lay down some epic black lines on the asphalt in 2nd gear haha I can agree with you on that, but i would def recommend a Valve body upgrade.

-Juan
Juan@Fontana is offline   Reply With Quote