View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 01:19 PM   #41 (permalink)
megalapagas
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 370Z Tour A/T
megalapagas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan@Fontan View Post
personally if it where me I would install, the 3.69's but i would also do a valve body upgrade on the transmission before installing a 100shot on it (personally i wouldn't do nitrous all together but that's just me haha). with the gearing i probably wouldn't use the Nitrous in the lower gears of the transmission, but it will feel awesome on the later gears when you switch it on.

-Juan
My plan was for my TPS/RPM window switch to activate on 3rd and 4rth and if this is the case then a 75 shot with a tranny cooler should suffice or so I believe...of course all this would be done with an uprev tune not just slap it on and call it a day. Decisions decisions...I've been told by you and another forum member that the gears itself brings out the monster in our vehicle (NA of course) but I just thought for a second with gears stacked with some nitrous could be epic but like most of you say its not a great idea...