View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #3538 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone snow on the ground here in ATX Actually we don't get much of that around here, so I'll throw out a

It's the kind of snow many of you northerners would like to have and are probably jealous of... like... barely any snow... maybe 1/2 in in some areas...

It's really just freezing rain that collected overnight, but I did manage to make a small snowball that the dog promptly bit into and destroyed

Unfortunately, it's not bad enough to keep many of the idiots off the road, despite the fact that they shouldn't be driving with their lack of experience in ice, so I will not be driving a car today unless absolutely necessary.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |