View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #7742 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanFan View Post
i hate autoparts stores cause majority of the customers have no money and want cheep cheep cheep. so the attendants they hire are mostly from the same bracket to save cost. meaning, most of them dont know how to handle real cars with care.
True to a point. I work at one (part time gig) and raised hell until I got fender covers and a memory saver device. I've banned a couple of the idiots from touching cars because of they broke battery hold downs and terminals that I had to then fix, so the customer could drive the car.