View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #7740 (permalink)
NissanFan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: off topic to the max
NissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Got these to replace the Gunmetal versions that came with my LMGT-4's
i run the black ones on my nismo wheels since the stems on mine are rubber. i removed the o-rings on the inside of those caps so that the cap screwed flush to the stem to hide the brass thread.

i always hated rubber stems, but considering how easy it is to hook up my air pump and pressure guage, i might just get another set of rubber stems installed when im ready to get the tires replaced. (and re-use those caps ofcourse!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
took her to get the battery and alternator tested at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Near about had a heart attack when the girl leaned over my car and left her keys brush up against the front fender.
i hate autoparts stores cause majority of the customers have no money and want cheep cheep cheep. so the attendants they hire are mostly from the same bracket to save cost. meaning, most of them dont know how to handle real cars with care.