View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #2122 (permalink)
NissanFan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: off topic to the max
NissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond reputeNissanFan has a reputation beyond repute

so i made an online bank profile long time ago under my wife's atm card since i wanted her to have full access in case i get kicked in the face by a deer while motoring my z on the weekends and die. also, it's a joint account and we hide no secrets with the activity of this account.

so i didnt get a renewal atm card in the mail the other day when my wife did, so i went online and asked where's mine? the online chat rep states she cant help me cause i logged in using my wife's profile even though it's a joint account and i am the one that's needing the atm card... bascially the rep thought she was chatting with my wife while i was the one chatting.

wtf is wrong with people? atm card is linked to a joint account. doesnt matter which card is used to pull money, it still shows up in the joint account. who the f- cares who's profile im on, it's the same dogdamn account!

this is why i hate dumbases.