Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:18 PM   #687 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

I've never even looked at/for the points behind the front wheels. I feel like I've stared at that area of the car a thousand times from underneath before, but I can't picture them because I've never looked for them I'll go look again and see how it works out. I'm planning to cross the rears in any case, it just didn't seem easy to cross the fronts (without lifting, or removing the bumper or something).

Re: doors, do you have an escape door on the trailer? I made it out of the car door once successfully, but it didn't seem like a very pleasant experience, even if I had been able to crack open the door a little wider over the fender. I figure I'll probably winch the car in.