View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
I was wondering about the spring perches. Not the top hats. Those silver ones are not factory I think, and the konis last I looked a year or so ago didn't come with them and you hade to reuse the factory.

\\Note: These shocks install inside the OEM Shock frame. Modification to OEM shocks will be required. (copied)
No they're not, you're correct. Koni sells with or without depending on if its a drop in (cut your OEM shock in half and pull the guts out) or a full new shock. These obviously are a new shock. My WRX had drop ins. I guess they just decide which route they want to go based on price or something. The note you posted is obviously wrong for this car.

Last edited by synolimit; 01-15-2014 at 10:01 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote