View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 10:14 PM   #373 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Charles:

Slightly off-topic, but did you work out the staged fuel system upgrades? As much as I want the RRP, I feel I need to get into the stage 2 fuel system that you have been working on (AND I am betting that it is on your car already).

I am trying hard to find ways to improve my Greddy setup and NOT jump ship to go the Fast Intentions kit (since that is what I wanted from the beginning). Make no mistake, Fast Intentions is doing it right on a multitude of fronts and I am not making a derogatory statement in anyway. If I would have waited another 18 months, I would have had one of the first kits (but that is neither here nor there). I believe that smoothing out my fuel system operation and performance will be the best effort while making minor, but essential upgrades to a pretty good system. That and I need to find a radiator that won't leak at the upper hose neck within a year (this last one only lasted six months before it would eat a whole bottle of coolant).

EDIT:

Nevermind. I just read your post about the fuel system upgrades................
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL

Last edited by roplusbee; 01-12-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added info
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote