View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 01:40 AM   #371 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
The problem is that there are no nismo diff covers. Try buying one tomorrow-they don't exist, and haven't existed in months. Nismo USA doesn't give 2 sh1ts about anyone of us is what it boils down to. If they did, they would be making the f-ing parts we need to make this car go faster. They are focused on the GTR market not us. If they were smart they would warranty replace the oil cooler problem and then build a nismo turbo kit. but when your golden boy and your marketing department suck at fast, just expect to get pimped.

I'll buy a diff cover with some extra cooling capacity tomorrow for 450 from anyone that can send it to me because it is holding up my LSD install.
**** for $450 a diff cooler like I built is more than enough...I hope. I can post my results if you missed it.