View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:05 PM   #285 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy 2010 370Z had this issue 1/9/2014

Can someone confirm symptoms for me? My sport package '10 just had this happen today, I THINK. 42,000 miles or so.
Here's what I saw on my end as I saw my own breath for a while inside the cabin

• Doors unlock fine
  • Headlights work
  • No noise when I push the button
  • Just that "key" light comes on
  • No change if I insert into the fobgina.

Just had AAA tow me to my dealership and they are performing the recall first before they try anything else.

Here's the work order they gave me while I wait here in the waiting room. You can see the recall number is the same as the one listed in this thread and if that doens't work, they have a $99 minimum for diagnostic after that.

Thanks to all the people who bit the bullet before it was recalled and for making this thread which has gotten WAY too big, but I was well-informed about the issue before it happened to me. Never thought the day would come..

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote