View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 01:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
ValidusVentus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #18 Z34
ValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond repute

Tempting, I am about 2 hours north of you (on a good day at the right time). I've got 61K on my stock suspension and track time as well and am looking at various choices for new suspension. Might actually just go with Nismo stuff myself, glws either way!

I do have an observation though as well. In order to maintain the handling balance of the car the way that Nismo intended -if you havent already- you might want to get the Nismo roll bars as well. Rather than just upping the stiffness a bit they actually drastically changed the bar stiffness ratio F/R and I am sure they accounted for that difference in ratio with spring rates to match (or at least vice-versa), in order to get the cars roll resistance and hence amount of weight transfer on each end, where they wanted it. Without changing the bars I believe you would end up with a car tending more towards understeer.

Last edited by ValidusVentus; 01-09-2014 at 01:43 AM.
ValidusVentus is offline   Reply With Quote