View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #193 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Yup! The initial plan was a double date with my friend and his fiancee. When he and I decided against it I had already asked my date about Wednesday. She works everyday and gets off a little later. We've met a few times, and she went to my house for the NYE party.

I'm in Wichita, which doesn't have much going on compared to KC. The cold weather limits outdoor activities as well. She suggested hanging out in the downtown area, which is close to where she lives. This is the first time I've put so much thought even though I just need to go with the flow and have fun. I've hung out with other girls in the past year, and never had to go through this. She's pretty outgoing, so I'm sure she's fine with anything. It would be nice to simply get to know each other better in person since the phone/text stuff is fairly minimal.

Here's a site to look at:
Arts & Entertainment | OldtownWichita.com

Here's what I have to deal with:
-Ice Skating (Closed at 3PM)
-Art Museum (Closd after 5PM or so)
-Walking around the city or town and going into small shops. (Possible freezing drizzle, and she's a little sick.)
-Unique restaurant (Easy)
-Zoo or Aquarium (Too cold. We don't have an aquarium)
-The Driving Range (Too cold. We have a couple spots, but it's all indoor arcade and ticket gaming. Fun to take a date, though.)
-Watch a game (WSU Shockers playing at home tonight! We might miss it by the time we finish dinner, though.)

Last edited by DIGItonium; 01-08-2014 at 09:55 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote