View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyz View Post
I live in Texas. When its below 40°F I have more play in the clutch and what I can describe as its too easy to disengage. Round Rock Nissan said its a rare problem and scheduled me to do a clutch flush Saturday with GTR fluid for a little of $200. They said a fluid change is not covered under warranty.

2012 370Z M6 36,001Mi (Extended Warranty)

Your wisdom...
Rare my ***! I just love how all Stealerships say "oh we've never seen that"!
There is most definitely a TSB to change to "GTR" Fluid made from Unicorn horns before they will warranty the CSC - if they decide to warranty. It's a coin toss whether the will or not. Some guys here get the CSC replaced no cost, others have to spend a lot of time (no one ever got more time, but every day people die with money), some times it's better to bite the bullet and pay to have the ZSpeed CSC installed by another shop instead of the stealership....

Last edited by Fountainhead; 01-08-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote