View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #165 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
It gets marginally better after they turn 30. Maybe it's just that they get better about hiding it.
I think that's true. Someone once told me that anyone can act 'normal' for 90 days, that's usually when the wheels fall off. The challenge I have is the women in my age range are either self medicated (alcohol) or Big Pharma medicated (Xanax and who knows what else). I admit I act a little churlish when I'm out and about, hell, I'm a Marine what else am I supposed to do? I seem to have a little better success when I'm not looking for a gf, things just fall into my lap (not literally, but you get the idea). I may have to take bombdefuzer's suggestion and move to Thailand, I could use a housekeeper/cook/bed warmer...