View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #151 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

One of my dad's friends said "For your new years resolution, you need to get a girlfriend. Then a wife." I asked him "Both, or wife first, then girlfriend?" He said "No, no! You'll get in trouble if you do that."

There's this girl, who moved here from Vietnam about 2 years ago and obviously likes me (possibly wants to marry me to get permanent residence). She hangs out at my parents house at least once a week to the point my dad's friends wonder why I won't introduce them to my "girlfriend." I tell them I don't have one, and I'm told "She's upstairs." SMH. She's around 24 now, and she spends a lot of time with my mom. Both of my parents bugged me about her for awhile. Even my aunt suggested I give her a chance. Quite honestly, I've hung out with her a few times. That's it... no attraction. 2014... moving on.

That's the thing about most of these girls in or from Vietnam. Some of them are fairly aggressive, and it's easy to sense the motive with these girls. I look into her eyes, and I get weird vibes.

I definitely don't want to come off as desperate or looking to get married. I'm just trying to make the right moves like playing chess (not a chess player). I just want to have fun with this girl, and who knows what it'll lead to.