View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
Dunno if there is a thread where we can learn from the mistakes of others so here goes.

What mod have you done that was a mistake, or a waste of money, or just something that should not have been done, and you'd recommend to others to avoid?

Did you use the wrong size spacers? Try to update software? New seats? Wrong size CAIs? Post your trials and tribulations here to help save your brethren heartaches and so that your negative experiences may educate others.
None. All of my mods are so perfectly thought out that I never have made a mistake.

The most important thing is to do research..lots of it. Even if you think you know exactly what you want, research some more.

But I am wanting to change things up a bit, not because I made a mistake, but just because I want bigger and better things.

Ex: I purchased an aftermarket head unit and aftermarket speakers. They suit me just fine, but after a while, I'm wanting to replace with a full touch screen head unit for a more stealthy look and a better full 2 way component speaker set.