View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #3119 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
ALso guys in the upstate, my car is getting the whole front end repainted from the bug damage and rock chips etc. and im getting it back monday. The shop let me come in and look it over and the paint looks absolutely gorgeous im gonna need a clear bra asap! Who knows where i can get it installed maybe end of next week?? i dont want all the damage again its just too pretty now!
my understanding, and i may be wrong, is that you should not put a clear bra on immediately after it getting painted. the paint will need to cure and harden for a little while first.