View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #3117 (permalink)
Gadgetech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: The Short Bus
Gadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond reputeGadgetech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
ALso guys in the upstate, my car is getting the whole front end repainted from the bug damage and rock chips etc. and im getting it back monday. The shop let me come in and look it over and the paint looks absolutely gorgeous im gonna need a clear bra asap! Who knows where i can get it installed maybe end of next week?? i dont want all the damage again its just too pretty now!
Extreme Colors

This guy did my car and did a great job with it. He does a lot of work for the BMW guys as well and is one of the preferred people with the BMW CCA for the Greenville or Upstate group...whatever they are.

Doug uses Xpel - top of the line stuff. Let me know if you'd like to meet so you can see what it looks like on the car.

Last edited by Gadgetech; 12-21-2013 at 01:55 PM.
Gadgetech is offline   Reply With Quote