Thread: For Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I have been married for 27 years, so coming up with a Christmas gift gets harder and harder each year. Typically, if we want something during the year, we just get it. As the year goes by, I try to keep a mental note of things she mentions during the year, so I do have some ideas when Christmas rolls around.

I'm with RICAN, I want to take her somewhere warm in February, but she has not been very receptive. I like the Rivera Maya/Cancun and the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico as well. I've been to PR 5 times, and everything RICAN says is true. I may have to just book something and when the time comes, she'll have no choice but to go. Her Mom passed away in October, so that's another reason I want her to get away.

And yes, women remember EVERYTHING and don't you forget that little nugget of knowledge. Don't ask me how I know
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club

Last edited by mults; 12-19-2013 at 12:09 PM.
mults is offline   Reply With Quote