Thread: For Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
Minsu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 MidBlue 370Z 6M
Minsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond reputeMinsu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Minsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICAN View Post
if shes never been to the Caribbean you should take her..she will like it!!...i took my wife to Puerto Rico last year because she never been there and she loved it!...she got to enjoy everything!!..even a hurricane ...she had never experience one lol!!...and it was 3 days before we where flying out!!lol
Well since we are young (Both 22) we never got to travel much, this would be our first time out of NJ, well for her anyways. So anything is "New:/"
Caribbean was on my list, what are some things you can even do on these trips. I mean what do people do for entertainment. Usually i would get wild and do crazy stuff but thats when im alone. What do you usually do there other than have sex.