View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #2356 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmogirl View Post
I have purchased over 20k in products from gtm back in the day when I had my 350z. It wasn't until I purchased my Stage II TT kit from that I learned that they were lacking in customer service. At the time I liked mike and sam very much but always seemed they were running around like chickens with theirs heads cut off and a simple phone conversation seemed rushed. After ordering my kit I was given a rough eta on a ship date in which was 2 months after that and having to threaten to cancel did I finally receive my kit. The driver side turbo was supposed to be clocked and I had to take apart the entire driver side to clock it into the right position. So I called gtm and spoke with mike and he swore up and down that no one had ever had any problems and it was only me. He also told me that my stillen exhaust would bolt up to their 3'' test pipes and they didn't, when I called again to let him know he just blew me off and suggested buying their 3'' exhaust. The point I am trying to make here is I once was a big gtm follower like spohn (no pun intended) but I soon learned they weren't all what they cracked up to be. Being warned from Trips I have stepped back and read this thread every day hoping something will happen one way or the other but it seems gtm is immune and the fact of the matter is I care about my fellow members here and just hate to see the way they have been treated. To me the question is, shouldn't paid sponsor's here be allowed to do this to members with no repercussions?? I feel for you guys and I hope this works out for you in a positive way..
I would say others should hold judgement until GTM has a chance to respond, and Trips/AK make contact and work out a amicable solution.

At the end of the day - this isn't about war between customers, forum members, companies, and admins - this is about resolving some issues, and making everyone happy.