View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #75 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzSpeng View Post
No offense meant towards you at all, Just too many "projects" here and abroad that never become successful. Best of luck to you on your business projects. Likewise if you need someone to make the parts for you I'm all for it.
Its all good. I post about stuff only if I am actually working on it. Some things take longer than others as priorities get moved around. But I am not much into posting teasers or etc. I have a board on the wall with an entire list of things I intend to build. If members here know about it, that pretty much means it is happening! If something comes up and I have to throw out a project, I would make it known.