View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #55 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Although I read this thread before I purchased it, I decided to buy the PWJDM cooling plate when it was on sale for Black Friday. I was hoping to get lucky and maybe, just maybe get a piece that was actually usable. The piece was finally delivered on Friday and well to put it lightly, it's terrible. See the pictures below. So I called PWJDM within minutes of opening the box and they claimed its from shipping and that there is no way they would have shipped someone out this bad (I provided them the pics below as well). They said they would find a new piece and send me pics right away. Well the rest of Friday passed, and all of yesterday and I got nothing. I'm thankful that I used paypal cause now I can file a claim against them, I'm not waiting around. I'll keep everyone updated but this is a joke. Their design is definitely the best out there right now, but execution is just pathetic.