Thread: Crazy idea?!
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #45 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verda7junior View Post
I would say to go for the Z and you will love it as long as you don't need a back seat. Big upgrade in looks as long as you get the sport package, and a big horsepower increase over what you have. With the 7AT and a cat back exhaust mine does 13.0@109 in the 1/4. I wonder how the 370Z performance numbers compare with the 345hp 3.8 and the 8 speed auto available in the Genesis.
Did some testing of the 3.8 Touring, auto and 6 speed R-SPEC. The R-SPEC is the obvious "performance" model. However, I was a hair away from pulling the trigger on a 13 Touring. For the money, the interior is really beautiful and comfortable. I just wanted something more in line with the performance of a 370. While quick, the 3.8 in any flavor, is not quite in the same performance territory as a 370.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote