View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowbz21 View Post
So I ended up getting a gthaus catback and it looks like I will be selling the gthaus and the motordyne exhausts now. The gthaus with testpipes is just way too uncontrolled, basically sounds straightpiped, it's very raspy and too loud(and I love extremely loud which says just how loud it really is. And I love the sound and volume of the motordyne, it just sucks that I have to get rid of it because it hangs too low.
So the search for the right exhaust continues...

So you went with 2 different exhausts and they weren't good enough for the ground clearance ?

I might have a good option for you but you might not like what you will need to do ...
Its my complete exhaust setup, you can look up my Journal and my Sale thread in the selling section about the Custom Exhaust 3.5''

I made it to have the best ground clearance as possible but it might be a bit too loud for you !

Complete Custom 3.5'' Exhaust