Thread: Crazy idea?!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #41 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default You are young and you are bitten!

You will probably talk yourself into buying a Z, then a newer model z or a Nismo would look appealing and then Hyundai or Honda will come out with a new one or a new Nissan car will come out and you may take a loss yet again.

I happily bought a 2007 Celica GTS, traded it in in 2008 for a 2004 Mazda Rx 8 ibut it had a lot of problems so I traded that in for a 2006 350Z in 2009 and then saw a better 2009 RX8 and bought it in 2011 but the mileage was very low in city driving and a small tank meant I was at gas stations every few days. I traded that one in for a 2010 Miata that gave good mileage in 2012 then saw my 2010 370z I earlier this year and traded it in.

Lots of money lost but the price of passion is high.

My recommendation is to wait till the thought goes away.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote