View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #47 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the Vette, what are your plans for it?

That platform has a ridiculous amount of mods available for it so you will have your choice of whatever you want for it.

Supercharger, wheels, exterior, interior, exhaust, intake, etc.. are all readily available and with the LS responds really well to mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
The point people are missing is that in the forum's heyday we didn't treat departing members like this. When someone decided to move on there was no, "wow, this car sucks," or "what a downgrade" talk. Instead it was a simple, "good luck!" and we moved on.

When someone spends time on the forum to participate and contribute I think we at least owe them a bit of respect. There's no need to denigrate someone's choice. It's not an A vs. B thread... it's a "Hey guys, thanks, I had fun!" thread.

Some still get it, many don't. But I digress...
Post of the year...

I know so many people who no longer post here once they moved on from the Z community since they don't feel like they can effectively participate but if we were all more cordial to people who move on from the platform we would have an easier time retaining members
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote