View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetech View Post
I can tell you that the self healing is limited and may be a weakness of the xpel. The DAY AFTER getting it installed I got a severe scratch from something. I did not have the car on the interstate nor did I follow anyone closely. Not really happy about it after spending the $950.

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
it's great that you had clearbra installed the DAY PRIOR to getting the damage. now you can go back and get that reapplied with no damage to the paint. much less stressful than worrying about color match, etc.

i paid 300+ for ultimate for the pre-cut front bumper, and installed it myself early summer. considering this is a wear item, i dont mind re-applying it every couple of years. im already planning to replace it in 2015.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote