View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 12:10 PM   #181 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
Got mine delivered last week! This thing is gorgeous! It's winter here, so even if I install it I can't try it out yet. But, I can't wait to get this thing installed!
Meulen I'm glad to see it arrived safely and you're happy with my workman ship
I personally fabricate, paint, assembly and inspect every unit that goes out to ensure the highest quality possible. They're built in small qty's, laser cut from high grade steel and assembled with hardware made in the USA... I think the care and attention to detail that goes into every unit truely shows in the final product and I wouldn't put my name on anything less.
I'll look forward to hearing how you like it once you get your build buttoned up and the weather co-operates. We got just over 3ft of snow dumped here in the past 4 days so I know the feeling... this is 4x4 power sliding weather

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance

Last edited by Ryan @ RJM; 02-05-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote