View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotty View Post
Thank you

I was originally looking at 275s for the front, but saw the earlier post mentioning the possibility of fender damage with that size and a big bump or potholes. The roads are garbage here in Charlotte, so it concerned me.
I could see it happening with almost no camber, lowered, and a lot of low offset. But you're running the OEM wheel so offset isn't an issue. Not sure if you're lowered or not.

PS the OEM alignment numbers are garbage. Even if you are stock springs/coils I vote you get camber arms and get a bit more aggressive than stock. Even on the street I'd shoot for close to -2.0. You definitely shouldn't rub with that camber and factory wheels, lowered or not.