View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #2520 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Perfect for urban dictionary. I would say this is Mr. Kenchan's prerogative, but I wouldn't ask the burden unless he is gladly willing. A research effort into the submittal process and historical timeline of the usage should be undertaken immediately

My very cursory research leads me back to this post by Mr. Kenchan on Boxing Day last year. I think the term will catch on quicker and be more relevant to more people if we don't include geographical prejudice in the definition (originally a person from the Midwest), and therefore, I submit the following definition.

Taffyapple: a person, primarily associated with but not exclusive to the American populace, who displays in their life and actions a blatant disregard for a variety of offenses (see list below) but most commonly for the other people they encounter on a daily basis.

Taffyapples are typically ...

**List includes but certainly is not limited to:

lazy
excessively large
inconsiderate drivers
lacking in personal hygiene
seen on the Jerry Springer Show

sorry I missed that buddy...!!!

alcheng's perspective on taffyapple:

taffyapple:

apply-shaped-like walking human coated with a taffy liked body-fat on the body.