View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z2 View Post
nismo suspension all the way! I have coils on the GTI and after a while its not something I like for a daily driver. Give me nismo quality suspension with a nice 1inch drop and I will be thrilled.
There are many different coil over set ups.. There are some track oriented set ups.. and some for the street.. then of course you have some that will be okay for both.. I had some KW V3s on my g37 and i must say i was overly impressed with them.. Before those i had a set of H&R springs.. The ride was harsh and i was bottoming out all over the place.. Price to pay for a cheap severe drop... After a few months KW released their coil over kit.. I waited for a couple reviews and slapped a set on my car.. I had it set to about the same height as the H&R springs drop provided.. They had 9 settings for stiffness.. i started on 5.. and i must say that the car road almost identical to stock.. IMO a little better.. Never bottomed out and I personally like being able to feel the road more.. The cornering was improved dramatically.. The only downside i could possibly see was the overly responsive steering.. which was great in canyons but i could understand how it may bother the average driver.. I on the other hand.. loved it
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote