View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #50 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
It's a solution to a non existent problem, just like the push button start. Things like this to awe the video game generation have unintended consequences. I am OK with the keyless entry but had Nissan stuck with a conventional arrangement to stick a key in an ignition switch we wouldn't have the stupid engineering of the steering lock that failed and wouldn't have a big wad of keys in our pockets or in the cup holder because they would be in the ignition where they worked pretty well for about the last 100 years.
I have to disagree with this... I love not having to take my key out of my pocket.. and that you can start the car, lock it, and walk back in the house while its warming up..