View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #591 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

While I am a mod freak(and also I have no labor costs I do all my own work so I have parts only investments) and while I like speed, the older I get the less I "care" if my car is faster than car X or has 5 billion HP... I am sure a large portion of the Z community, myself included did not buy the Z and saved for a year or 3 could acquire a GTR(not new in all cases) that will crush all but some boosted Z's, but I do need a gear box, an sure there are other options, hell even an evo can get crazy hp with low cost but I like the styling of this car, the way it feels(for the most part, still don't think the handling is as good as it should be with my setup- for another day) and I have bench marked against the current market car and have achieved my goal against the 5.0 mustang, so at the end of the day, I enjoy this car, and am happy with the performance as a whole, but as I close this super duper long run-on, I will be boosted next summer, and it will cost a stupid amount of money, but to me, it is worth it.