View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidZ370 View Post
Hey guys, i will try to make this as clear as possible because i have been making threads that are unclear so my bad on that. Anyway a couple days ago i opened my hood and saw a bunch of white looking stuff all under the it and near the windshield wipers, i tried cleaning that **** off with no luck so i need some suggestions. for the record this car is pretty new only 800 miles so im guessing its been sitting there at the dealer before i bought it. ALSO i have a bunch of rain stains on the Wipers and my paint and saw a bunch of suggestions on claybar, will that help?? finally how would i clean the stains from the plastic windshield covers, the plastic part thats outside the mirrors?
did u ck the battery to see if it was actually leaking? if so, take it back to the dealer and have them fix it.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote