View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #1488 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
Just wanted to pop on here and tell everyone this company and kit is the best in the market. Tony I should of listened to you. Best of luck bud.

Sent with TapAhoe
Ahh my friend, thank you for the support. I did enjoy those talks back when you were shopping for a kit. Really do not how to respond to "you should of listened to me." I guess in all honesty with the facts you gave me and what your budget was, I thought Boosted Performance was your best (overall) option given your circumstances at that time. Sure I wanted your business and am going to be biased by saying my kit is the best for you. But I have never been in this to suck people dry of their money or up sell them. After you made it clear that our kit was above your price range I backed off and tried to point you down that fork in the road. All of that being said, you have my cell number, if you need anything give me a call.

Thanks, Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Tony and I have been back and fourth with ups and downs. But his customer service is one of the best here. Nobody bitching in here. Sorry for everything Tony
SPOHN...SPOHN...SPOHN...How the hell are ya! Just busting your chops, thanks for the support man. Don't really know what the apology is for, but thanks anyways. I enjoyed meeting you at ZDayZ. You know, seeing you in our Twin turbo prototype car looked good on you! In all seriousness, I am sure you will get it all worked out soon enough and be boosted one way or another. The door is always open if you need anything.

Thanks, Tony

One last thing to add. You two gents should meet one day. You are like two peas in a pod. Ha-ha
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote