View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #1692 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
are you sure? why spend so much just get falkens or those continentals that awesome nissan service tech guy recommends!

JK advans are
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Bringing Back The Seventies: IDx Freeflow | Speedhunters

Man to be honest!!!!!!!! the Nismo looks good to me... but you are correct!!!! if i want 510 i buy the real one and upgraded with a Rotary 13B engine like everyone do over here hahahahha!!!
hey carlitos. yah, i was hoping to get a 4seater coupe that was near the performance level of the 370Z, around $30K ish to use as my dd to replace my aging G. but this is probably not that car.

so i decided just to keep my G another 3yrs...thus the new wheels for refresh. will also do alignment and probably swap out the HU again as well next spring.