View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #88 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Added photo's that some people wanted to see

I've had Z cars since 2006 till now but after doing all kinds of mods,some new some old I have gotten bored with my SC Nismo and need a new change.

Some of you already know I got a new car,after driving a 2013 Shelby GT500 then a 2013 Camaro ZL1 it was obvious that the ZL1 has a lot more potential than the GT500,even though it is down alittle on power (580hp 556tq) the ZL1 is a hell of car and more fun to drive than the Z.

As far as this site it was fun to be a part of for the last 3 years but over the last year there has been too many copy and paste know it alls,I tried to help everybody I could even giving out my phone # to help some people in a jam.

So it is time to say good bye and take the high road to a different place and for those of you who doubted me and my knowledge well you know what road you can take.

And with that I'm out..........

( Click to show/hide )

how do I pull the fuse...?

c'mon Baer383 dude, at least copy & paste those steps in here...!!!!

man..... like Mr.XiP said, you can hang around in here...!!

have fun with the ZL1..!!
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote