View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I glad to hear that Hot Wheels are still around. The hours of playtime once upon a time.....
I still have a huge bin of mine all placed and secured together. A good 200 cars. The plus side, was helping my parents move and the bin came out and the misses opened and we started playing for a few hours. I think I found the winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZeta View Post
See if these work for you. The top one looks like it is Matchbox scale and is a little closer to PG. Although still a bit more silver.

UCC Japan Fairlady Z Collection 370Z 1 72 Pullback Diecast Car Nissan New JDM 8 | eBay

Maisto 2009 Silver Nissan 370Z Sport Edition 1 24 Scale 7" Diecast Car | eBay

And congrats on the upcoming marriage!!
Thank you, and will look into those, they look a little silver but not bad. Depends on the flash of that camera and for $4 it is worth it.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote