View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #1318 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I am excited now that I have a half decent DD, wife's 05 lancer. I will be able to baby my Z a little more next driving season

No more DD Z for 6 months a year, now I can keep it extra clean and out of the rainy weather

I also won't panic if I hear about a potential hail storm or something like that……. couple days I was ready to leave work early if it got dark and stormy. I gotta protect the Z
i did the same thing before i bought my Jeep. every time a threatening storm rolled into the metro, i was like

glad you scored a way to protect the Z