Thread: Help please!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by km1346 View Post
Now that I think about it right before I got on the ramp I took a very hard right and lost my back end because I was racing this dude in a stock challenger and it was right after the corner before the ramp is when it messed up.. I hope this is it bc I only had 1/4 tank left in the car when this happened. Will try tomorrow. Thank you!
Thank you for being part of the problem. I think you deserve what you get when you race on the street. It's too bad the douches who race and cause accidents more often hurt other innocents and not themselves. It's pure stupidity.

Oh -- Reported.