View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #65 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7AT_Z View Post
Why do you believe that the ZL1 would be more fun than your Z? The ZL1 is a BOAT. 4000lbs if im not mistaken. Are you planning on only drag racing it or something because your Z would have walked it hard around a track and if you know how to drive properly, would have given it a run for its money on the strip. It's a beauty don't get me wrong, I just don't understand the switch. Gas mileage is a hell of a lot worse, I don't know if you guys have to pay a gas guzzlers tax or not, insurance is more, parts are more expensive... etc etc. I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to figure out why you would want the switch
B/C I own it now and it is better in every way except it is bigger in size whereas the Z can be thrown in a corner where as the ZL1 must have a good approach angle b/c of the weight and the ZL1 will pull over 1g on the skidpad,most people think it is a crazy move until you can drive one.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote