View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #881 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gooodam

motored my fit again this am after running an errand. had a good time in the rain.

so another girl selling her religion came today, but this time with her mom? not sure wat the meaning of that was but both were not as pretty as the regular one.

anyway, good thing i have cameras cause i thought it was usps with my jdm emblems. ..now waiting for my coffee to brew.
maybe mom showing girl the ropes, what NOT to do
And you do realize it is almost lunch. Right?! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Checking in from North Carolina , homeward bound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Making better time heading home looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Morning Everyone
morning Jar!!
Is your team playing football today?! Need to be looking for the Ohio State game i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
So it snowed on Monday and was in the low 20s/high 30s earlier in the week and today we are expecting 60s and strong T-storms. My tolerance is less and less for Chicago weather each coming year...
with ya. Same type weather pattern here-tornado possibilities tomorrow!!!