View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #349 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so ive been using an old passport 7500 in my Fit on my weekend drives. works, but without the arrows that im accustomed to (V1) the detector is only like 1/2 useful to me.

i need to know where the radar is coming from!

wat a halfarsed radar detector imho.
That's what mirrors are for!

However, if they don't use radar you're f'd. Somehow I didn't get pulled over today after being naughty in front of an unmarked. However, it seems they had four people in it and maybe were going somewhere else for all four of the officers? /shrug

They didn't pull me over for changing lanes "aggressively" on the interchange trying to not go 10mph around the curve nor accelerating to ~80 so... I guess I figured they weren't going to do anything. Still got me nervous when they got off the same exit and turned right when I went left.

I'm usually much, much better about these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Wow -- we had a high of 24 F today. Geesh.
We were low to mid 90's today. 50's at night.