View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:02 AM   #28 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
I've had Z cars since 2006 till now but after doing all kinds of mods,some new some old I have gotten bored with my SC Nismo and need a new change.

Some of you already know I got a new car,after driving a 2013 Shelby GT500 then a 2013 Camaro ZL1 it was obvious that the ZL1 has a lot more potential than the GT500,even though it is down alittle on power (580hp 556tq) the ZL1 is a hell of car and more fun to drive than the Z.

As far as this site it was fun to be a part of for the last 3 years but over the last year there has been too many copy and paste know it alls,I tried to help everybody I could even giving out my phone # to help some people in a jam.

So it is time to say good bye and take the high road to a different place and for those of you who doubted me and my knowledge well you know what road you can take.

And with that I'm out..........
You served the forum and its people well. Have fun with your new adventures.