View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

I'm willing to bet that pic of the concept car will have less then 20 percent influence on the new Z... I assume the short tail and front bumper may be similar but there is wayyy too much of a styling jump on that from the 370z to be the successor car. Plus Nissan loves to mess with us in thinking it will look one way and completely going another way styling wise.
Google 350z concepts... There was one that looked like an updated 240z and it was hideous looking and the new Z looked NOTHING like it.

I will say if they don't do a 4 cyl turbo I will be very dissapointed. A boosted 4 would be a blast.